2009年9月28日星期一

New experience.......into Blog World........

Hi, my dear readers. This is my first time I penned in the Blog World. It is a total new journey and experience for me to join others of my friends to blog.

I have visited a lot of different types of blogs, i.e. daily activities, information, political, critics, and so on so forth. Previously, I was a readers like you visit my Blog. I don't think that I will join others to blog. However, after visited a few of my friends' blogs, eventually I made up my mind start to blog. I am not only a blogger now (a very novice blogger, in fact.) but at the same time as a reader too when visit other Blogs site of my fellow comrades.

I will keep on learning from other bloggers to improve myself in this Blog World.

I will keep this energy to drive myself to write more and make my Blog more interesting and attractive.

TQ.
Maxime......28Sept09.

没有评论:

发表评论